There are many types of tile floors, with the most common ones being vinyl, linoleum, and ceramic. It is up to the owner to have the tiles waxed. However, it is important to note that ceramic floors do not require waxing. Nonetheless, many tile floor experts have recommended waxing the “no-wax” floors as this can protect the surface from abrasion.
All Bright will maintain any floor from commercial spaces to residential ones. We will design a custom maintenance plan to keep your entire facility looking like new. We have the experienced staff and equipment necessary to maintain one location or all of your locations throughout the Tri-State area.
- Reasonable Marble Floor Cleaning Rates – TRY US!
- Marble Cleaning & Polishing
- Reviving Dull Marble Floors
- We Clean Commercial Marble Spaces Too!
- Marble & Stone Repair & Restoration
- Post Construction Cleaning for Large Sites
- Trained & Experienced Marble Cleaning Crew